McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm that serves private and public companies, governments, not-for-profits and non-governmental organizations. We have 30 industry and functional practices and six new client service areas, including McKinsey Solutions and McKinsey Implementation.
Our more than 9,000 consultants and 2,000 knowledge professionals speak nearly 130 languages and work in 107 locations in more than 60 countries. They hail from all backgrounds including medicine, engineering, civil service, entrepreneurship, science, business, professional athletics, art, and linguistics.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: North East Advisor – Nigeria Infrastructure Programme
Who You’ll Work With:
- You will work on our Nigeria Infrastructure Programme and will be based in Lagos.
- Building on the success of the two earlier phases, the programme will provide high quality embedded and short-term expertise to Nigerian government and regulatory counterparts to support improved delivery of infrastructure services.
- We will only contact eligible candidates for interview. No phone calls please. McKinsey is an equal opportunity employer.
What You’ll Do:
- You will oversee programme’s work and build relationships in Northern Nigeria with a particular focus on the North East, and Borno and Yobe States.
- You will work on a range of programmes and policy issues and will support the implementation and monitoring of key programmes, working closely with programme leaders.
- You will be responsible for providing strategic advice on applying the programme approach in a conflict setting and how to address challenges that can arise.
- You will provide support to the technical teams working in Northern states in identifying, determining feasibility and implementing programmes.
- Strong understanding and experience of how to work in North East Nigeria, including a good understanding of the political economy across governments and the security situation
- Management experience of large, multi-stakeholder projects preferably with donor agencies
- Experience managing programmes in a conflict setting, working closely with relevant stakeholders on addressing challenges and introducing required changes.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online