Discovery Cycle Professionals is a global network of Experienced Consultants, Academics, and Technocrats assembled to provide world-class Knowledge-Based Services globally. DCP has diverse experience across different professional fields and offers a wide-range of multi-disciplinary professional services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Revenue Corridor
Location: Yola, Adamawa State
Team: Revenue Corridors
Reports to: IGR Project Manager (IPM)
Position Start Date: Immediately
Job Type: Full Time
- To collaborate with DCP Management and IPM to provide specialist service in the area of IGR enhancement and capacity building; Provide Specialist and strategic support to the Revenue Corridors of the IGR project
- Implement plans, programmes and policies for assigned Revenue Corridors.
- Ensure compliance with IGR programmes, plans and policies in relevant Ministries, Departments & Agencies (MDAs).
- Design and implement relevant training and capacity support for staff of MDAs.
- Serve as liaison with MDAs.
- Make recommendations on IT deployment and support.
- Serve as technical expert in the interpretation and application of tax laws by tax bodies and tax payers of the state.
- Provide strategic guides for project implementation using tested and effective local models
- Serve as resource person for capacity building training in relevant area for revenue enhancement.
- Provide guidance and advice on tax issues such as all taxes and revenues collectible by State and Local Governments;
- Perform other duties as requested.
- B Sc. and M Sc. & P.HD in Accounting, Finance or a business related field.
- 10 years’ experience in Tax and Audit, Tax and compliance functions, Banking & Finance etc
- Membership in accounting bodies such as ACCA is an added advantage.
Knowledge and Competencies:
- Experienced as a public speaker on specialist area.
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals of varied backgrounds and skill levels
- Must be IT literate and proficient in MS Office packages
- Must be able to work well under pressure both independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Time management skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Other transferable skills
- Ethically driven
- Excellence and quality oriented
- Remarkable attention to detail
- Must be discreet and able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, efficient and with good judgment
- Must be flexible and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2017
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application (CV and cover letter with the Job Title as Subject) via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org