Discovery Cycle Professionals is a global network of Experienced Consultants, Academics, and Technocrats assembled to provide world-class Knowledge-Based Services globally. DCP has diverse experience across different professional fields and offers a wide-range of multi-disciplinary professional services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern, Technology and Innovation
Location: Yola, Adamawa State
Number of Subordinates: Nil
Reports to: Team Lead/Specialist/Experts/IPM
Duration: The internship programme is for 3 months.
- Provide all the necessary support needed for the smooth implementation of the Technology and Innovation Unit.
Role and Task Complexities:
- Reports to Team Lead on responsibilities as may be assigned.
- Assist to carry out Technology and Innovation functions.
- Carry out system Administration and Web Application Development responsibilities as may be assigned by the Team Lead
- Participate in Tax Payers Data Gathering and Tax Net Expansion.
- Provide field support for direct assessment drives.
- Provide assistance in revenue reconciliations and reporting
- Provide support and guidance to tax payers in preparing and submitting tax returns, and any other necessary form(s).
- Provide support and guidance to tax payers on use and application of on-line means of tax filling and remittances
- Prepare, distribute and update reports on the status of the program to various target audiences.
- Provide support in the development of software solutions using IT Tools for the project.
- Provide onsite customer support for all LAN- based, and PC-based applications
- Identify, research and resolve technical problems through coordination with others in IT Support.
- Respond to telephone, email, and in-person requests for technical support.
- Assist in the management all information systems infrastructure and security as well as implementation of network upgrades
- Provide multimedia meeting support as necessary
- Assists in testing new software & hardware as necessary.
- Support the team to perform daytime, after-hours, and weekend LAN, server, and telephony maintenance
- Ensure systems/ servers are always up, running and backed up;
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or any related field.
- A Master’s degree is an added advantage
- 1-3 years’ work experience in a related field
- Ability to engage and manage clients
- Exceptional research and writing skills
- The ability to multitask and work as a team
- Decision-making skills
- Good planning and time management skills
- Presentation skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of graphic designing industry software
- Tactical and interpersonal
- Proactive identification and elimination of inefficiencies
- Continual self-development
- Goal and quality oriented
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2017
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application (CV and cover letter with the Job Title as Subject) via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org