The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is a regional grouping with 15 Member States in West Africa (three landlocked and one island) with a population of about 300million and an annual economic growth rate of around 6%. The ECOWAS Commission is one of the eight Regional Economic Communities supporting the African Union to coordinate the implementation of continental and regional integration and development programmes in the West African region.
We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reproduction/Documentation Assistant
Location: Head Office, Abuja
Institution: ECOWAS Parliament
Directorate : Directorate of Administration & Finance
Supervisor: Librarian / Documentalist
Objective Of Position
- To reproduce and package documents for Parliamentary meetings and other administrative purposes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reproduction and preparation of documents for statutory meetings and general administrative purposes.
- Minor editing of documents prior to reproduction.
- Performance of any other activity as may be assigned
- A minimum of a West African School Certificate or equivalent certificate in an administrative speciality.
- Five (5) years relevant work experience.
- Only citizens of ecowas Member States are eligible for appointment in ecowas Institutions and Agencies.
- General Service positions are open to only candidates resident in the host country of the Institution.
- In the case of permanent positions, only candidates whose age is less than fifty (50) years at the time of appointment are eligible for consideration.
The position is on Grade G4-1 with an Annual Salary of UA9,894, equivalent to US$15,611.
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to download the Job Application Form, fill it and send it as an e-mail attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org with their CV’s.