Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services, devices and solutions, founded in 1975. As a leader in platform and productivity for the mobile-first, cloud-first world, we believe in what people make possible. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. I am because we are” – the popular African proverb asserts. It also best describes our relationship with the continent of Africa over the last 20 years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Internship
Area of work: Sales
- The Interns4Afrika program offers talented young people a unique experience with a dynamic and agile technology organization on the African continent.
- You will work for 6 months with a Microsoft partner on real projects, collaborating and learning from your colleagues.
- If you’re aspiring for a future in sales, this is your chance to kick-start your future
- To give you the best chance of success 4 weeks of your internship will be dedicated to developing world class business and technical skills.
- We’ll support you to rapidly develop your capabilities through the (virtual) classroom and the great work you will do.
- The competition for a place on Interns 4Afrika is tough but if you are entrepreneurial with a passion for technology, are keen to continue learning and have a flexible can-do attitude we want to hear from you. Join us today, and help shape the Africa of tomorrow.
- We’re looking for motivated, talented and hard-working individuals who are interested in making the most of this life changing opportunity. If that’s you Apply now!
- If you are passionate about interacting directly with customers and being on the front line to bring the magic of software to customers and businesses, the Interns4Afrika sales path could be right for you.
- If you follow the sales path Microsoft, along with our partners will provide you with a dynamic tool kit to enable you to hone your sales craft and take your first steps to becoming a world-class sales professional.
- Our partners have a diverse range of sales opportunities. Maybe you would like to be a Junior Account Manager, meeting potential clients and educating them on the benefits of Microsoft products.
- Or perhaps your passion for communication will see you leading on the development of sales materials to convert prospective customers as a Sales and Marketing Assistant.
- Or how about driving sales through participation in workshops, events and demos as a Retail Sales Specialist?
- If you want to connect customers with technology that simplifies their lives and inspires their potential, then what are you waiting for…
We want to hear from you if:
- You are able to commit to completing full time internship for 6 months
- You are currently in education or have graduated from an Undergraduate or Postgraduate course within the last 12 months
- You have a BA/B.Sc in a Business related or IT degree
- You have right to work in the country in which you are currently located
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Don’t forget to sell yourself on your application form and in your CV as the competition for this internship is tough!
- If you have already applied and wanted to change some information, please send an update to: y4Afrika@microsoft.com We won’t accept any new application through e-mail.