Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services, devices and solutions, founded in 1975. As a leader in platform and productivity for the mobile-first, cloud-first world, we believe in what people make possible. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. I am because we are” – the popular African proverb asserts. It also best describes our relationship with the continent of Africa over the last 20 years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Technical Support Internship Program
- The Interns4Afrika program offers talented young people a unique experience with a dynamic and agile technology organization on the African continent.
- You will work for 6 months with a Microsoft partner on real projects, collaborating and learning from your colleagues.
- Whether you’re aspiring for a future in sales, this is your chance to kick-start your future
- To give you the best chance of success 4 weeks of your internship will be dedicated to developing world class business and technical skills.
- We’ll support you to rapidly develop your capabilities through the (virtual) classroom and the great work you will do.
- The competition for a place on Interns 4Afrika is tough but if you are entrepreneurial with a passion for technology, are keen to continue learning and have a flexible can-do attitude we want to hear from you. Join us today, and help shape the Africa of tomorrow.
- If you are passionate about driving advances in technology to help Microsoft customers solve big problems and remain competitive in a cloud-first, mobile-first world, then the Interns4Afrika technical path could be right for you.
- If you follow the technical path Microsoft and our partners will build upon your existing technology skills and support you to learn the latest Microsoft technologies.
- Complete Microsoft certifications to fulfil your potential as Microsoft technical expert.
- Our partners have a diverse range of technical opportunities.
- Become a Microsoft CRM Online Expert and train others to capitalize on the CRM cloud opportunity.
- Or build and manage enterprise, mobile, Web and Internet of Things (IoT) apps faster as an Azure Specialist.
- Maybe you would like to support customers to use the cloud-based collaboration and productivity tools as Office 365 Specialist.
- Or perhaps a role as a Data Platform Specialist will suit you, using data and insights to engage with customers and stakeholders, delivering improved customer value and operational excellence.
- If you want to build a breadth and depth of knowledge in modern technologies to become ‘cloud-ready’ IT professional, then what are you waiting for…
We want to hear from you if:
- You are able to commit to completing full time internship for 6 months
- You are currently in education or have graduated from an Undergraduate or Postgraduate course within the last 12 months
- You have a BA/B.Sc in a Business related or IT degree
- You have right to work in the country in which you are currently located
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Don’t forget to sell yourself on your application form and in your CV as the competition for this internship is tough!
- If you have already applied and wanted to change some information, please send an update to: y4Afrika@microsoft.com We won’t accept any new application through e-mail.