ETAD Consulting Limited, is recruiting on behalf of its client, suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: I.T Officer
- Works to ensure consistent lead generation.
- Creates prospecting process and lead qualification process.
- Engage in constant training to ensure success in sales and marketing.
- Manage day-to-day performance of personal sales and deliver reviews.
- Generates ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
- Participate in weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales and marketing team and leadership.
- Track sales metrics and report data to the Director of Business on a regular basis and develop direct reports.
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
- Collaborate with IT on sales technology initiatives.
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports.
- Ensure adherence to sales and marketing processes. Maintain sales quotas by participating in a team that will meet or exceed target sales numbers.
- Based on current economic facts, past sales numbers and future product development, helps the management forecast the annual budget.
- Prospects, Customers, Clienteles
- Project and Sales Team
- Management Board
- Executive Directors
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences
- One year of prior management experience or demonstrated willingness and ability to learn management basics.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Exceptional leadership experience.
Values, Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- The ideal applicant must be a field-oriented person, with high persuasive skill coupled with eloquence and good appearance.
- Must pay attention to details, be able to work smart under pressure with or without supervision.
- Must display coordination, outspoken, goal-oriented.
- MBA would be an added advantage.
- A sense of justice or fair dealing
- Analytical Ability
- Ability to Attain Targets
- Ability to Get Things Done
- Dependability, Delegation
- Planning and Organizing
- Vision, Creativity, Problem Solving
- Technical Knowledge, Management Knowledge
- Policy Knowledge, Enthusiasm
Application Closing Date
7th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resume/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using job title as the mail subject.