FlexEdge – Our client, a highly rated ultra-luxury hotel in the Federal Capital Territory Abuja is recruiting suitable, qualified and well experienced candidate to fill this position:
Job Title: HouseKeeping Supervisor
Reporting to: Executive HouseKeeper
The objective for the HouseKeeping Supervisor is to:
- Supervise work activities of cleaning personnel to ensure clean, orderly, and attractive rooms in the hotel.
- Assign duties, inspect work, and investigate complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment.
Role / Responsibilities
- Ensure that work/cleaning schedules are followed as closely as practical
- Submit accident/incident reports to the director on the shift in which they occurred.
- Ensure that personnel are performing assigned tasks in accordance with established housekeeping procedures
- Ensure that appropriate personal protective equipment used in the handling of infectious materials is available and easily accessible to housekeeping personnel.
- Supervise housekeeping staff attendant and shift issues
- Handles first level complaint escalations
- Liaise with maintenance departments to ensure smooth flow of repair work in the hotel
- Liaise with Front Office regarding guest check in’s and check outs, room assignments and rooming lists
- Ensure the hygiene and safety of the hotel bedrooms
- Monitor room maintenance
- Ensure that guests receive high quality service
- Ensure world class standard is applied in housekeeping
Professional / Educational Requirements
- Education to HND level or similar standard in hotel management
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in the hospitality in housekeeping capabilities
- 1 years Significant experience is supervisory role
- Fluency in a second language would be an advantage and beverage industry
Qualities and Skills Required:
- Excellent listening
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Ability to deliver training
- Team working
- Excellent Customer relationship management
- Good physical resilience
- Amiable disposition
- Organization and thoroughness
- Discretion: not disturbing guests
Application Closing Date
12th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with “HKS-HOSP-FCT” as subject of the mail.
- Failure to use code as subject of the mail automatically disqualifies candidate.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.