FlexEdge Limited – Our client, a highly rated ultra-luxury hotel in the Federal Capital Territory Abuja, is recruiting suitable, qualified and well experienced candidates to fill this position below:
Job Title: Front Office Manager
Location: FCT, Abuja
Reporting to: General Manager
The objective for the Front Office Manager position is to:
- Develop, establish and maintain exceptional customer service strategies that will astound the hotel customers
- Oversee and manage the Front Office operations of the hotel spanning the Front desk, Reservations
- Develop policies and procedures to handle all customer matters such as enquiries, complaints, customer feedback & comments
- Handle Customer/Portfolio analysis
Role / Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage the entire Front Office Operations for the hotel
- Build & maintain unit’s customer relationship outlook to ensure relevance & visibility of the hotel
- Monitor Front Office personnel to ensure guests receive prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition.
- Supervise the Front Office team to ensure optimum occupancy and average room rate for the purpose of maximizing revenue.
- Monitor Front Office, and particularly reservation clerks and receptionists, to ensure priority members, known repeat guests and other VIPs receive special attention and recognition.
- Promote inter-department relationships to ensure seamless customer service.
- Schedule and regularly conducts routine inspections of areas under his/her control.
- Maintain knowledge of credit policies and procedures and liaise closely with Finance Department to ensure that credit procedures are properly carried out.
- Interpret computer reports and compile statistics for Front Office and provide reports relating to rooms activity, costs and revenues.
- Conduct comprehensive monthly departmental meetings to include review procedures and events which warrant special handling and detailed information.
- Review work schedule for Front Office staff, arranging holidays and vacation, taking into consideration project occupancy and forecasts and any large group movements, especially those with early or late arrivals or departures.
- To supervise allocation of rooms for VIP arrivals and the ordering of amenities in conjunction with the Guest Relations Managers.
- To develop and implement programs to further improve and enhance levels of service and guest care within the Front Office departments.
Qualities and Skills Required:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with good time management ability
- Exceptional Leadership qualities
- Excellent spoken and written communication
- Amiable personality with the ability to remain calm and unruffled always
- Strong time management skills
- smart, intelligent with eyes for details
Professional / Educational Requirements
- A degree in related field or Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Customer Relations / Reception Operations and Services
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in the hospitality industry, preferably with global brands
- A minimum of 3 Front Office Manager experience
- Highly proficient in the use of the following:
- Hospitality software (micros, Opera, Fidelio etc.)
- Microsoft Office (MS Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Switchboard manuals
Application Closing Date
12th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with “FOM-HOSP-FCT” as subject of the mail.
- Failure to use code as subject of the mail automatically disqualifies candidate
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted