GRID Consulting – Our cleint, the Programme Coordination and Monitoring Unit (PCMU), an establishment of Yobe State Government, supported by World Bank, Multi Sector Crisis Recovery Project. It has the mandate to oversee implementation of World Bank and other donor funded multi-sectoral Crisis Recovery Projects in the state.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Management Specialist
- The Programme Coordination and Monitoring Unit (PCMU) is an establishment of Yobe State Government, supported by World Bank, Multi Sector Crisis Recovery Project.
- It has the mandate to oversee implementation of World Bank and other donor funded multi-sectoral Crisis Recovery Projects in the state.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provides guidance and procedures for audit and financial management of all appropriated and non-appropriated funds, including implementation of internal accounting controls to safeguard funds and other assets
- Oversee technical financial audit of funds including planning and coordination of audits as well as the monitoring of status of open audit recommendations
- Develop internal policies and procedures governing the status, execution, and conduct of audit and assessment programs
- Support the quality assurance process for grants with emphasis on the fiduciary aspects of the process
- Identification and assessment of fiduciary risk, contributing to the development and implementation of Risk Management Plans
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Accounting or Finance with professional qualification.
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing grants, budgeting and financial analysis with multilateral agencies.
Application Closing Date
12th May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications (cover letter & most recent resume) to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
- Any applications without the appropriate job title as email subject will be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.