Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: A&A MEA Presales Manager – Business Support Systems
Ref No: 17000008L6
- Pre-Sales role includes development and support of new business for A&A portfolio and pre-sales activities by providing clear definition of the solution capabilities to meet customer requirements and commercial proposal for the same.
- The role includes RFP/RFI/RFQ for A&A deals from understanding the requirements, identifying the respective resources, structure the Offer – technical and financials, cost estimations, SOW preparations and overall competitive analysis working with Sales teams in market units, global business units, domain teams within AA GBC.
- The person has to ensure solution value proposition is clearly communicated in the customer engagements and captured and articulated in offer proposals during Offer Development stage. In addition the role needs to ensure for non standard and complex deals our solution scope is fully optimized.
- This role requires specialist good knowledge of telecom networks, commercial and technical expertise in BSS (Business Support Systems) which is one of the product lines in A&A portfolio.
- In addition to offer development for A&A portfolio (BSS), this role will be involved in helping to create a pipeline of opportunities working with sales teams for various accounts and in responding to opportunities involving a combination of Nokia and also 3rd party vendor products wherever required to complete the solution.
Solution / Business Development:
- Is able to bring out the value proposition for solutions of BSS portfolio of A&A which includes OCS, DSC-PCRF, Billing Mediation, Invocing, CRM, Customer enagegment, and SPS solutions.
- Excellent understanding of BSS E2E solutions as per TMForum Mapping, SOA architecture, eTOM Modeling.
- Provide subject matter expertise and manage pre-sales activities for SDP (products and services). Provide direct interface to and engage BU’s and PLM’s for MEA market, account or case.
- Ensures key messaging is reflected in offers and supports differentiation from competition.
- Participate in managing and reporting the opportunity pipeline with GBC team as well as sales
- Provide customer facing support including customer presentations, bid defenses, product demonstrations, etc.
- Develop a solution strategy in conjunction with BSS Business & Product Units, Customer Account Teams and Delivery teams. The strategy will include the agreement with all stakeholders the portfolio push and how this can be implemented.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Delivery of various pre-sales activities for one or more customers (with support of BSS BU/Product Units and account teams) – including responding to customer requests for information, developing & planning conceptual solution presentations, demonstrations and technical / product guidance in meetings etc
- Provide documentation (technical design ,scope of work etc..) with support of SDP domain/BU teams.
- Ensure that Sales is supported in the bidding process From Product Management point view for different product related activites e.g feature development/Request etc
- Defines Complex technical solution with the help of BU. Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs etc
- Preparation of complex techno-commercial offer for the customers.
- Attendance at conferences, working with SMEs from BL and research to stay on top of changes in business issues/requirements/regulations/Technology and understand where the market is going
- Provide Pricing guidance for BSS Portfolio.
- Work closely with the sales team on the qualification of prospects in the area of solution fit and service delivery expectations
- Interaction with technical team, of operator to Influence specification in line with our product feature and optimized product configuration
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Provide support to lead for defending the techno commercial offer during Offer Approval Meetings
- Procure and understand the costing received for 3rd party components and material, installation from PDC, Delivery & MSM
- Negotiate equipment / feature scope with customer (equipment / features)
- Previous experience in BSS Solutions (OCS, DSC-PCRF, Billing/CRM solutions, TMFourm, SPS-CE) and a good understanding of the E2E BSS & Digital transformation solutions/Domain.
- Demonstrates very strong business acumen and analytical skills, including identifying improvement opportunities, developing business cases, analyzing investment opportunities.
- Good financial management knowledge and commercial acumen.
- Ability to interpret customer requirements and solution
- Advanced communication skills (verbal and written), including influencing those not
- Ability to communicate at different levels within Customer organization, include “C” and C-1 level executives
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Telecom/Electronics/Electrical/Comp. Science Engineering.
- 10-15 years of Experience in Telecom and IT industry (minimum 8 years in Telecom is required)
- Telecom Solutions and ability to understand network issues/requirements
- Commercial acumen & Financial analysis
- Advanced power point presentation, excel and modeling skills
- Strong Coordination and Relationship management skills
- Self committed, results focused
- Strong Negotiation Skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online