Vernitech Consulting Limited, is an entrepreneur company, incorporated under the laws of Nigeria; we undertake Planning, Design and Project Engineering and Quality Services for small, medium and large scale engineering and construction projects for Oil industries as well as the Engineering, Procurement and Construction companies in Nigeria and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Planning and Development Manager
- The position is managerial and independent of daily supervision from line manager. This means that the position holder will plan and execute the tasks, and day to day work on an independent basis.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- HND/Bachelors degree in Engineering and other related fields.
- 2-3 years experience in project engineering.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Decision making ability and leadership skills.
- Time management and organization skills.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to “The HR Dept” via: firstname.lastname@example.org