Kranite Nigeria Limited commits itself to becoming an international company and a major supplier and designer of Architectural hardwares in Nigeria. The company is best sourced for wide range of activities related to Stainless Steel Railings; Aluminum Railings; Burglary Proof; Stone Coated Roof; Office Partitions; Shower Cubicles; Furniture & Fittings. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technology and capturing new opportunities for profitable and sustainable growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the CEO
- To Provide a full range of confidential personal assistance to the CEO.
- Responsible for the execution of secretarial duties, management and organization of CEO’s office.
- Compose and prepare correspondences, reports, memorandums, agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and company clients.
- Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
- Arrange meetings/conferences; prepare presentations and other related tasks.
- Make travel arrangements for related local and overseas trip.
- Convey, coordinate, supervise, pursue and follow up on the instructions by the CEO to the respective management staff.
- To undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required by the CEO.
- Liaises with bankers, lawyers and government offices.
- HND/B.Sc in Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 1–3 years of clerical, secretarial and any other relevant work experience required.
- Membership of Professional Organization will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and Adaptability.
- Ability to multitask.
- Secretarial and Organisational skills.
- Must be computer literate as well as proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s to: email@example.com