As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Forensic/Fraud Investigation – Analyst
Auto req ID: 107536BR
Function: Advisory – Risk Consulting
Service Line: Forensic
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of five O’level credits (Including English & Maths) obtained in ONE sitting
- First Degree in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper
- Age should be less than 26 years
- Should not have written the KPMG test before
- Law, Computer Science and/or Accounting Graduates only.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.