Vernitech Consulting Limited is an entrepreneur company, incorporated under the laws of Nigeria; we undertake Planning, Design and Project Engineering and Quality Services for small, medium and large scale engineering and construction projects for Oil industries as well as the Engineering, Procurement and Construction companies in Nigeria and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Industrial Trainee (I.T Personnel)
- Connection and monitoring of network servers and updating of council’s intranet services.
- Constant check of hubs, routers and switches Maintenance and repairs of faulty computers.
- Understands and uses PC computers, including peripheral devices; understands and uses windows operating system; performs system administrative duties; installs operating system, PTF’s and application system software.
- Assembles and installs PC hardware, investigates and resolves routine hardware and communications problems.
- Keeps computer equipment, hardware, and software updated to meet organizational needs.
- General maintenance of computer systems, printers, photocopiers, laminators and other IT materials from ground floor to floor 18.
- All other job functions as assigned by IT supervisor.
- A good university degree or its equivalent
- Age range: 26 – 34years
- Ability to develop and work with project plans and schedules including associated cost profiles
- Understanding of project reporting requirements of various stakeholders and ability to generate the same.
Proficiency and Skills:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Human Relation Skills
- Attention to details and ability to work on multiple projects.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Proficiency on desktop publishing (Microsoft office e.g MS word; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint etc.)
- Installation of software applications and programs.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to the Admin Desk via: email@example.com