Bella Naija – An inspiring and informative entertainment portal!. Online Media Tech is such an exciting industry and BellaNaija is the best place to work if you are interested in building a career in this thriving sector.
Before you go any further, note that this is an amazing opportunity ONLY for someone who LOVES creating content and living the online media tech life. Knowledge of pop culture from across the continent is a major must have for this role as well as a genuine connection to the BellaNaija brand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Features Team Member
Job Type: Permanent
Job Status: Full Time
- To create and edit content for BellaNaija Features.
- Writing articles
- Copy-editing content
- Researching to verify facts, story and photo sources
- Liaise with and evaluate contributors submissions
- Work with contributors to help their ideas/stories succeed
- University Graduate – 2.1
- We will consider EXCEPTIONAL candidates with a lower grade
Who Should Apply?
- New Graduate to Persons with 5 years experience
What skills are we searching for?
- Must have excellent writing and editing Skills
- Must have analytic Skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be passionate about Writing
- Must be proactive
- Must be self-motivated and driven
- Must be confident
- Must have a good grasp of English language comprehension, punctuation and grammar
- Must be a smart and hard worker
- Must presently be based in Lagos, Nigeria
- Must have successfully maintained blogs, please provide links.
Pay is aligned with online media standards
Application Closing Date
22nd May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com use “Features Team Member” as subject of email
Instructions for Application Submission
- Email Content: Write short cover letter – maximum 300 words clearly outlining why you are the best candidate for this job. Be as specific as possible and reference previous experience.
- Paste CV/Resume in the body of the email. Also paste a short writing sample in the body of the email.
- Only 1 Email/Application per candidate | No attachments – Emails with attachments will be deleted immediately or submissions that don’t match instructions will be deleted.