Bella Naija – An inspiring and informative Entertainment portal!. Online Media Tech is such an exciting industry and BellaNaija is the best place to work if you are interested in building a career in this thriving sector.
Before you go any further, note that this is an amazing opportunity ONLY for someone who LOVES creating content and living the online media tech life. Knowledge of pop culture from across the continent is a major must have for this role as well as a genuine connection to the BellaNaija brand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Editorial Team Member (Paid Internship)
Job Status: Full Time
- Accepted candidates will begin with a fully paid internship where your fit to the team and quality of your work will be assessed.
- Applicants should indicate interest in any of the following sections: News, Showbiz, Fashion & Style, Weddings, Careers, Music, Movies, BN TV and Features.
Responsibilities will include:
- Writing articles
- Copy-editing content
- Conducting interviews
- Liaising with editors and contributors
- Attending events
- University Graduate with 2.1
- We will consider EXCEPTIONAL candidates with a lower grade.
- New Graduate to Persons with 2 years experience
What Skills are we searching for?
- Exceptional Writing Skills
- Communication Skills
- Analytic Skills
- Creative Skills
Applicants must be:
- Open to learning
- A team player
- Passionate about online media
- A smart worker
- Presently based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The salary is aligned with online media standards.
Application Closing Date
22nd May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an e-mail comprising the following below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Editorial Team Member (Please specify proposed focus area) e.g Editorial Team Member – Style
- Email Content: Write short cover letter – maximum 300 words clearly outlining why you are the best candidate for this job. Be as specific as possible and reference previous experience.
- Paste CV/Resume in the body of the email. Also paste a short writing sample in the body of the email or share links of your written pieces.
- Candidates who have successfully maintained blogs should provide links.
- Prior knowledge of the department you are applying for will be an added advantage within this role.
- Only 1 Email/Application per candidate. No attachments
- Emails with attachments will be deleted immediately.
- Submissions that do not match instructions will be immediately deleted.