Vernitech Consulting Limited is a comprehensive engineering firm with uncommon capabilities for planning, designing, executing construction projects, offering core mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design, as well as fire protection, architectural lighting technology, commissioning, and sustainable consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Representative
- The front desk clerk/receptionist performs routine clerical, secretarial and administrative work in answering telephones, receiving the public, providing customer assistance, data processing and record-keeping.
- Develops and maintains office forms and procedures, and assists with administrative tasks.
- Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.
- Receives the public and answers questions, in person and by telephone; responds to inquiries from employees, citizens and others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person, official or department.
- Operates listed office machines such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Duplicates and distributes materials.
- Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memorandum and other material.
- Assists public with the use of department facilities.
- Maintains office supply inventory.
- Degree (or equivalent qualification) in related field of study.
- Must have completed the mandatory One Year National Youth Service Programme.
- Good Administrative and IT skills.
- An interest in, and aptitude for digital media.
- Good communications skill (both oral and written).
- Well organized and keen to learn/ability to use initiative.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suites.
- Communication proficiency Ethical Conduct Flexibility Initiative with good time Management.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and cover letter to ‘The HR Dept.” via: firstname.lastname@example.org