ipNX is an integrated info-communications company focused on providing every person, every home and every business in Nigeria with world-class information, communication and entertainment services.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Admin Business Analytics Specialist
Job ID: 15
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Department: Admin Services
Directly reports to: Manager, Admin Services
Directly supervises: Admin Tech, Helpdesk, Front Desk & Fleet Teams
Job Summary/ Objectives
- The role of the Admin Business Analytics Specialist is to be a part of a growing team in a fast-paced and evolving environment that delivers business impacts from data driven recommendations.
- Working in close partnership with internal business partners (including Finance and IT), participate in the design, delivery, and implementation of innovative and complex analysis providing rich data insights and improving business performance.
- The role of the Admin Business Analytics Specialist is to coordinate, execute for a singular, clear and actionable strategy and oversight to the fleet, admin tech, help desk, front desk teams.
- Producing periodic in-depth analysis, reports & presentations.
- Promoting a culture of data-driven decision making and pro-actively informing stakeholders on key trends and performance indicators.
- Managing and developing the reporting database for clean, up to date and easily retrievable information.
- Helpdesk development and management.
- Fleet management and supervision.
- Financial analysis.
- Preparation of statistical information.
- Policy development & documentation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI):
- Accuracy in financial data analysis presented at intervals for planning administrative operations.
- Positive contributions to the planning of business operation company-wide through accurate forecast and statistical information.
- Monthly presentation of key Admin data & statistics.
- Accurate representation of all admin information into monthly workflow/ data analysis.
- Zero tolerance to company caused accidents.
- Adherence to 80-100km safety limit for company fleets.
Academic and Professional:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (minimum Second class lower/Upper Credit) from an accredited university or college; with relevant professional qualification.
- Relevant professional certification is an added advantage.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Analytical skills
- Team Spirit, Proactive Management
- Detail Conscious
- Calm patient and assertive
- Ability to function under pressure
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Records Management Skills
- Analytical skills
- Research methodology
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Numerical Skills
- Well-developed Safety skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- High energy level
- Status: Permanent
- Work Schedule: 8-5 / Frequent requirements to work off hours and weekends
- Travel Requirements: Frequent
- Working Late: Frequent
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should:
Click here to apply online