School of Management and Technology, Anioma is situated in Obiaruku, Ukwuani Local Government Area of Delta State. The School is centrally located amongst other tertiary institutions: Delta State University, Abraka; Novena University, Ogume; Calvary Polytechnic, Owa-Oyibo and Delta State College of Education, Agbor. It was established in November, 2015 but opened its door to academic activities in January 2016. Duly registered and incorporated under the Federal Republic of Nigeria Decree No: 1 of 1990- Law of the Federation of Nigeria Government and new National Policy on Education as a Professional School of Higher Learning.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Accountant I & II
- Candidates should possess a good honours Degree in Accounting or HND/HNID in Accounting.
- Awaiting results may not be considered and computer literacy is required
Application Closing Date
9th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward five (5) word- processed applications, 5 copies of detailed curriculum vitae and 5 copies of credentials. CV should contain the following:
- Full Name (Surname First)
- Date of birth and place
- State of Origin & Local Government Area,
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address /GSM/Emails
- Marital status
- Educational institution attended with dates
- Academic qualifications obtained with dates
- Professional qualifications
- Working experience, list of publication where applicable
- Position applied for:
- Names, Address and Mobile Phone Number of there referees.
All applications are to be mailed to:
School of Management and Technology, Anioma,
- Candidates should forward their application in an envelope with the position applied for clearly indicated on the left hand corner.
- Application must reach the address above, not later than the closing date above and only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.