Lekki Gardens is an independent real estate company located in the Lekki area of Lagos Nigeria. Our focus is on property development, management, marketing and sale of real estate products and services with special skills in facility maintenance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
REF NO: LG/QS – 001
- We are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join our QS/Estimation team in Abuja (FCT).
- You will have ideally worked in a large construction company in a similar position where you have worked on residential structures. It would also be advantageous if you have experience in Estimation.
Include the following but not Limited to:
- The ideal candidate would prepare bill of quantities, tenders, reports and final accounts.
- The ideal candidate would prepare quotations and reviews.
- The ideal candidate would prepare valuations, Budgets and progress reports.
- The ideal candidate would co-ordinate various projects.
- The ideal candidate would follow up project changes and Amend BoQ’s.
- The ideal candidate would attend to the progress of all projects and provide weekly reports.
- The ideal candidate would be involved in developing and implementing of internal standard and construction methods.
- The Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for managing all costs relating to building and civil
- engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures.
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc in Quantity Survey from a recognized institution with a minimum of Second Class honours.
- A minimum of 5 – 8 years working experience in the construction Industry.
- A good practical knowledge of construction procedures.
- A good knowledge of contract law.
- A candidate must be very proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications.
- Good communication and negotiating skills.
- A good team player, enthusiastic and intuitive
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Experience working on residential and/or marine structures
- Ability to work with co-professional from different nationalities
- Fluency in English at working levels
- Demonstrable experience in the following areas: Project management, Budget management, Construction procurement.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using job title and reference number as the subject of the mail.
Note: All applications must get to the above email address on or before the closing date.