RusselSmith Group, is an ISO 9001:2008 certified asset integrity management services company incorporated to serve the needs of the global Oil and Gas Exploration and Production industry, using Rope Access Technology as our principal medium of access.
A career at RusselSmith offers you growth and a chance to make a difference. Throughout our history, we have continued to help our employees realize their dreams, whilst creating opportunities for them to fulfill their personal and professional potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Documentation Officer
Job Reference Code: RS-IAC-002
Job Type: Full-Time
Summary of Functions
- Process monitoring regularly and periodically through weekly for major areas to prevent the undesirable situations
- Facilitates Request for Document Change
- Audit the File Management System of the Company and ensure compliance to the approved structure
- Assists in analysis and presentation of audits outcome
- Reviews and oversees implementation of operational process change notices and related document change control. Makes recommendations regarding facilities, equipment, personnel, procedures and systems to carry out quality control function.
- Supervises all Quality Control area
- Ensures the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
- Ensures that processes needed for the quality management system are established, implemented and maintained.
- Monitors procedures to ensure adherence to regulations, policies and standard procedures established to maintain defined standards.
- Evaluates and interprets contemporary regulatory issues and provides advisory guidance for application of new regulatory standards in the industry.
- Assist in developing the quality goals and targets in the organization’s strategic plan.
- Collating and analyzing performance data against defined parameters.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal and institutional policies, regulations and guidelines that govern the industry.
- Ensures that non-conformance reports are regularly collected and reported.
- Necessary assistance in preparation of IAC plans for bids
- Coordination and preparation of quarterly BOD reports
- Coordination of QMS performance data analysis
- Departmental Reports Generate the required daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, biannually and annually reports and presentations.
- Provide comprehensive, effective and efficient administrative support to all departments.
- Performs other duties as required or as assigned.
- A University Degree in Sciences or related field is preferred.
- 2 to 5 years
- Good understanding of Quality Management System (QMS)
- Related professional certification is an added advantage
- Good communication(oral and written) skills
- Attentive to details and initiative
- Good team spirit and relationship skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Good presentation skills
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Good problem solving and reasoning skills
- Good interpersonal and relational skills
- Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis skills
- Good reasoning skills; communication skills; multitasking skills and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility and flexibility
- Familiarity with personnel laws and regulations is required
- Regular use of the telephone and email for communication is essential.
- Sitting for extended periods is common.
- Hearing and vision within normal ranges is helpful for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents.
- No heavy lifting is expected. Exertion of up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally may be required. Good manual dexterity for the use of common office equipment such as computer terminals, calculator, copiers, and FAX machines.
- The job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting.
- Activities include extended periods of sitting and extensive work at a computer monitor.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online