Forte Oil is an indigenous petroleum marketing company with structured operations and strategic policies to continuously improve product delivery to its customers. Forte Oil is renowned for her ability to offer her consumers a wide range of products from the oil value chain; PMS, diesel, aviation fuel, kerosene, commercial gas and a wide range of lubricants for various automobiles and machines. A major player in the downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas sector, Forte Oil prides itself on delivering prompt, quality and effective services to our customers nationwide.
We are recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Retail Sales Representative
Reports To: Business Manager, Lagos
Job Band: TBA
- Retail Sales and Marketing of petroleum products. The management of company owned and dealer developed retail outlets.
- Monthly appraisal of all dealer of all dealers within assigned area of coverage.
- Expand the Company’s retail footprint within assigned area of coverage.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders /regulatory authorities.
- Take full responsibility for managing each retail customer under coverage and achieve set KPI’s.
- Actively seek out new business opportunities for the company aimed at diversifying its revenue stream.
- Effective management of retail outlets within the territory.
- Achieve 100% of volume and gross margin targets across all product lines.
- Carry out random pump integrity checks at each CODO and DODO at least twice a month.
- Carry out dumping and diversion spot checks twice monthly at each CODO and DODO.
- Achieve zero outstanding proof of delivery waybills at the end of each sales month.
- Deploy retail quality checklist at least once a month.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- The position requires a sharp thinking graduate of any business related discipline with a good first degree with at least three (3) years relevant experience in the downstream sector or FMCG.
- A relevant professional marketing qualification is also desirable.
The following skills are essential:
- High level of transparency and integrity.
- Strong leadership skills in managing dealers and other customers.
- Demonstrate a firm grasp of basic retail principles.
- A flair for sales and marketing.
- Commitment to achieving set targets and goals.
- Basic lubricants product knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good organization skills and attention to details
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively under minimal supervision.
- Good problem analysis and solving skills.
- Internal: Customer Service, Depot Representatives, Engineering
- External: Stake holders/regulatory authorities, dealers.
Application Closing Date
24th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with subject: “Retail Sales Representative -/Marketing/CO/0417” to: email@example.com