Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services. Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: African/ Continental Cook
Report To: Executive Chef
- To be fully aware of the preparation and service of African/Continental dishes on the hotel menus.
- To prepare and present dishes on hotel menus according to customer requirements.
- To ensure mise en place is carried out in your allocated area of work to meet forecasted demand.
- To maintain portion control guidelines in order to ensure the profitability of kitchen is maintained.
- To record temperature checks on food and in storage areas as directed to ensure statutory requirements are met and report any variances are rectified immediately.
- To ensure food materials are stored correctly and rotated to meet company and legal requirements.
- To keep food wastage to a minimum.
- To maintain high standards of working practices in terms of personal appearance and safe and hygienic working practices.
- At least a minimum two years working experience in a similar position.
- At least Secondary school education and must be able to communicate in English.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume/CV’s to: email@example.com using the Job Title as email Subject.
Note: Applicants with experience only should apply.