Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Miller
- Monitor the milling process to achieve optimum performance.
- Supervise wheat discharge operation.
- Prepare raw materials for Milling.
- Supervise mill personnel to achieve targeted output.
- Drive safety compliance in the mill.
- Supervise finished products bagging.
- Ability to work under pressure and independently.
- Good leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent situational awareness.
- Strong target/result orientation.
- Computer literacy.
- 5 O’Level credits including mathematics & English Language at not more than two sittings.
- First degree in sciences or Engineering discipline.
- Membership of National Association of British & Irish Millers (NABIM).
- Minimum of two (2) years cognate experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online