Jumia Travel is Africa’s No.1 hotel booking website, allowing you to get the best prices for more than 25,000 hotels in Africa and more than 200,000 hotels around the world. Our ambition is to bring every bit of available accommodation online, and to create the easiest and cheapest way for customers to book it.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Revenue Manager
- The Revenue manager is responsible for building and establishing professional and close relationships with Hotels partnering with Jumia
- On a daily basis, you will send a lot of emails and make a lot of phone calls to negotiate Best rate from hotel partners
- Offer professional advice to hotel partners on how to generate revenue
- Train hotel partners on the various tools designed by JT to ease doing business with Jumia Travel
- Communicates customer’s feedbacks and complaints to hotel managers to further better their services.
- Answer queries, resolve issues that concerns Jumia Travel.
- B.Sc/HND degree from a reputable university.
- Perfect Tele-Communication skills & multi-tasking ability
- Fantastic sales spirit
- Good negotiation skills
- Fluent in English and at least one local language
- Competency in all Microsoft Office packages, i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Organized, vibrant, energetic and a go-getter.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org