Alexander Nelson – We believe that our high-quality service is driven by a commitment to being trustworthy, transparent, and always having a serious and genuine regard for “doing the right thing”. Keeping our promises and acting with integrity are obligations we hold steadfast for our staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
- The job holder will be required to generate and schedule appointments between the company’s Senior Executives and key decision markers within “targeted” companies.
- Using email, phone, chat and other tools to connect with key executives in mid-large enterprise organizations as well as utilizing Internet information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline
- Penetrate, profile, qualify and schedule well qualified appointments with key decision makers within “targeted” companies
- Meet and exceed daily and weekly email/call goals as well as deliver high quantity of well qualified sales opportunities each month/quarter
- Articulate the company’s value proposition to key decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the company’s products – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers to successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Research customers, identify decision makers, educate prospects and qualify buying interest and sense of urgency
- Leverage extensive resources and methodology to research and build “cold accounts” (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, cold calling, chat)
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year experience of sales in a real estate company.
- Academic qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
The candidate must possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the real estate industry
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent dress sense
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.