Alexander Nelson – We believe that our high-quality service is driven by a commitment to being trustworthy, transparent, and always having a serious and genuine regard for “doing the right thing”. Keeping our promises and acting with integrity are obligations we hold steadfast for our staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Legal
- Bachelor of Laws / Master of Laws degree from a reputed law school
- Candidate must have negotiated and closed real estate transactions yielding revenues of a minimum of N100,000,000 (One Hundred Million Naira).
- Candidate must have overseen contract preparation of transaction yielding revenues of a minimum of N100,000,000 (One Hundred Million Naira).
- Candidate must have more than average experience in preparation and review of tenant lease agreements and purchase agreements.
- Candidate must have more than average experience in performing title searches in both state and Federal land registries.
- Candidate must be well resourced in relation to building and construction laws and regulations in Lagos state.
- Candidate must be able to interphase with company’s external solicitors in relation to legal matters, documentation and litigations.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.