Alexander Nelson – We believe that our high-quality service is driven by a commitment to being trustworthy, transparent, and always having a serious and genuine regard for “doing the right thing”. Keeping our promises and acting with integrity are obligations we hold steadfast for our staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive
- Achieving assigned sales targets
- Consulting with clients on business issues and research design
- Developing insightful proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations
- Managing contracts and up-sell/cross-sell opportunities
- Driving sales through proper qualification, solution presentation and closing techniques
- Consistently meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly and annual sales activity goals
- Closing prospective customers using working knowledge of our product lines
- Identifying opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell customers
- Handling inquiries about product, pricing, order expediting and customer relations
- Customer focused selling, communication and objection handling
- Providing professional, courteous, and efficient customer service to all customers
- Increasing sales through account planning and expansion of existing accounts
- Creating Business Development Plans including prospective target customers, market assessments, and sales plans for transition
- Preparing and presenting sales presentations, business proposals and client reports to clients and company stakeholders.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of the real estate industry.
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years as a Sales Manager in a reputable real estate company (experience in Business Development will be an added advantage).
- Must have excellent negotiation and cross-selling skills with regards to the real estate market.
- Candidate must be eloquent and charismatic as he/she will be required to make business transactions with high profile clients.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.