Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Limited – Drilling and production are tough-and getting tougher. But Nachitech makes it easier by helping you focus on the job at hand. Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services Company provides total wellsite support, production and logistical services to oil and gas operators all over Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services Company West Africa, North Africa and Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Protocol Manager
- Provides oversight of activities at the front desk.
- Acts as a liaison between the organisation and embassies, airlines and travel agents to process travel documents and purchase airline tickets for all official trips within and outside the country
- Maintains relevant internal information lists (staff contacts details, quick dial numbers, etc.)
- Oversees activities of the organisation’s pool cars and drivers, responding promptly to cases of delinquency, accidents and other emergencies and escalating issues where necessary to management.
- Responsible for event planning, briefing formalities and procedures.
- Liaises with insurance companies and regulatory bodies to ensure prompt renewal of licenses and insurance for vehicles.
- Liaises with the procurement officer for prompt purchase of fuel for the organisation’s pool cars.
- Liaises with vendors/external maintenance workers to negotiate cost effective rates for vehicle maintenance.
- Makes arrangements for hotel accommodation for staff and visitors.
- Liaises with Branding and Communications department for the organisation of office events e.g. Annual General Meetings.
- Other administrative jobs as may be assigned.
250 000- 300 000
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org please specify the position(s) and location(s) you are applying for.