Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Limited – Drilling and production are tough-and getting tougher. But Nachitech makes it easier by helping you focus on the job at hand. Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services Company provides total wellsite support, production and logistical services to oil and gas operators all over Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services CompanyWest Africa, North Africa and Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical/Electronic Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Design new ways to use electrical power to develop or improve products.
- Do detailed calculations to develop manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
- Direct manufacturing, installing, and testing of electrical equipment to ensure that products meet specifications and codes.
- Investigate complaints from customers or the public, evaluate problems, and recommend solutions.
- Work with project managers on production efforts to ensure that projects are completed satisfactorily, on time, and within budget.
- Design electronic components, software, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, or scientific applications.
- Analyze customer needs and determine electrical system requirements, capacity, and cost to develop a system plan.
- Develop maintenance and testing procedures for electronic components and equipment
- Evaluate systems and recommend design modifications or equipment repair.
- Inspect electronic equipment, instruments, and systems to make sure they meet safety standards and applicable regulations.
- Plan and develop applications and modifications for electronic properties used in parts and systems to improve technical performance.
- 2 – 5 Years.
- A Bachelors degree or HND in Electrical Engineering.
- Effective technical skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Team working skills.
250, 000 – 300, 000.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org