Siemens is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Division Lead
Req ID: 262678
- The Energy Management Country Division Lead is responsible for the development and maximization of the division’s market share in Nigeria.
- He/ She represents Siemens in all strategic sales activities and acts as an interface between key customers and the Siemens organization.
- He/ She implements strategic business activities, decisions and guidelines and ensures development and implementation of the regional strategy for Energy Management Division in Nigeria.
- Develop, maintain and enhance customer relations at an Executive level
- Source new business opportunities and new customers with the aim of gaining majority market share
- Liaison with and contact prospects, customers, suppliers and other partners at decision-making level.
- Promote Siemens products with Customers through technical symposiums.
- Drives Executive Relations Programs (ERP)
- Builds on a formal and informal network to develop sustainable relationships with appropriate key customer decision makers
- Formulate, influence and implement strategies to monopolize relevant markets
- Analyses the T&D market to develop requisite business targets and strategy that address identified opportunities, issues, needs, processes and business drivers
- Keep up to date with local and global market trends, customer needs and future requirements, etc.
- Ensure that a detailed and sustainable sales strategy exists and is implemented into the division
- Derive strategic direction for the business and set suitable goals to achieve this strategy
- Participation in the identification of market potential and definition of innovative strategies
- Adaptation of business process (short/medium/long-term) in line with the strategic goals of the Division.
- Responsible for strategic business planning and setting of appropriate budgets
- Accountable for profit and loss within the division
- Maintains forecast integrity and prepares management reports
- Financial responsibility for ongoing comparison of objectives and their achievement, consistent use of steering actions to achieve the targets of respective cost center(s).
- Generation of budget targets based on market data, company infrastructure and business development in order to define and control measures.
- Responsible for all people management activities, inclusive of mentoring, development and performance management with the aim of creating successful leaders within the Energy Management organization
- Selection, management, assessment and development of employees in the area of responsibility to ensure long-term target achievement with motivated staff.
- Responsible to ensure that the division is properly resourced with the right skills to fulfill business requirements
- Overall responsibility for ensuring effective Project Management delivery within the Division
- Assess and review status of projects with ultimate responsibility for project success
- Identification and defining of risk mitigation strategies by assessing current issues and potential risks and assist in implementing preventative/corrective measures
- Overall responsibility for compliance with statutory regulations within the Energy Management Division
- In particular responsible for due diligence in all business contracts in order to safeguard financial success and adherence to correct procedures.
- Compliance with Business Conduct Guidelines, circulars and policies
- Implementation of specific bench marking to initiate continuous improvement.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering related course.
- Masters in Engineering/Business/Finance an advantage
- Good knowledge of the Nigeria power market, its structure, stakeholders and trends
- Minimum of 10 – 15 years related work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to speak and read German Language will be added advantage
- Analytical, creative, outside-the-box thinker with excellent presentation and writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills and intercultural sensitivity
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online