Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
Why Halliburton? How about global opportunities, interesting work within small cohesive teams, extensive training, and the opportunity to take your career wherever you want it to GO, with all the support and stability of a truly global organization. With more than 72,000 employees in approximately 80 countries, Halliburton is one of the largest and most respected energy services companies in the industry. Since 1919, our customers have relied on our industry-leading technologies, scientific expertise and, most importantly, our knowledgeable and experienced professionals to help them meet the world’s demand for energy. Whether you are a new graduate seeking your first job, or an experienced professional looking to make a career change, we have fantastic opportunities across our organization. Are you ready to GO?
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Service Leader – Coiled Tubing
Requisition Number: 36893
Location: Port Harcourt
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Production Solutions
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- We are looking for the right people, people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
- Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under broad direction, supervises assigned staff for Coiled Tubing Product Service Line (PSL) within a Natural Work Area (NWA) (District).
- Supervises employees engaged in delivery of the PSL’s services and products. Supervises multi-shift CT projects and technically demanding well intervention projects..
- Leads employee behavior and role based competency by mentoring and developing to achieve excellence in PSL Service Quality and HSE performance.
- Assists the Field Service Quality Coordinator (FSQC) and Performance Development Coordinator (PDC) in Progressive Discipline for non-performing personnel.
- Completes performance evaluations of assigned staff under the direction of the FSQC/PDC.
- Champions Halliburton and Customer Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE).
- Engages employees in PII and all other PSL initiatives in the field. Assists in implementation of new technology.
- Evaluates service quality within assigned NWA with the goal of improving performance. Provides technical expertise and solutions to the customer.
- Performs follow-up activities regarding job performance. Skills are acquired by completing the Career Development System (competency)
Requirements For This Job Role
- Must possess exceptional skills within the service line and a general understanding of other service functions. Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) standards, practices and guidelines.
- Must be possess execptional knowledgable of Halliburton Management System (HMS) standards, work methods and processes.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online