Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well. Halliburton Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry.
Why Halliburton? How about global opportunities, interesting work within small cohesive teams, extensive training, and the opportunity to take your career wherever you want it to GO, with all the support and stability of a truly global organization. With more than 72,000 employees in approximately 80 countries, Halliburton is one of the largest and most respected energy services companies in the industry. Since 1919, our customers have relied on our industry-leading technologies, scientific expertise and, most importantly, our knowledgeable and experienced professionals to help them meet the world’s demand for energy. Whether you are a new graduate seeking your first job, or an experienced professional looking to make a career change, we have fantastic opportunities across our organization. Are you ready to GO?
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Entry Level Operator Assistant I – Slickline
Requisition Number: 37845
Location: Port Harcourt
Job Family: Operations
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under strict supervision, assists the Service Supervisor during all phases of providing slickline services. Assists with pre-job product and service equipment preparation (assembly, test, mobilization) and performance of slickline services at the well site.
- Assists with post-job demobilization, clean up and repair of service equipment and products. Given the nature of oil field service work, all employees must be able to execute written and verbal instructions and effectively exchange information with peers and superiors that will increase the likelihood of job success.
- While an Operator Assistant, the employee’s supervisors will assess his/her abilities in these key areas, and the employee will have an opportunity to confirm that Halliburton provides opportunities consistent with his/her career goals.
- This is an entry level position in which the employee is expected to learn all relevant company HSE policies and procedures and to demonstrate their application in his/her daily performance.
- Develops a basic understanding of energy industry activities and jargon, and he/she will develop a basic understanding of CPS products and services including general slick line processes and procedures, both at the shop and at the well site, and a basic understanding of the components of a slick line job – unit, well pressure control equipment and downhole tools.
- This is a development position with the expectation that all Operator Assistants will advance to the Service Operator and Service Specialist positions.
- Every employee must be able to work as an effective team member.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is required.
- Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are required.
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
- Employee will obtain driving skills and licensure as required by local conditions.
- Innovative work-environment in a global company
- Competitive salaries and pension schemes
- Career opportunities both domestically and globally
- Highly skilled colleagues in an international environment
- Focus on technology and further development
- Outstanding insurance coverage including private health coverage
- Occupational health service
- Excellent deals at one of the country’s largest fitness centers
- Discounts on recreational activities including yoga, swimming and golf
- Beneficial employee stock-purchase plan.
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online