Eastern Palm University, Ogboko – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the academic position below:
Job Title: Lecturer II
Faculty: Biological Science
- Applicant for this post should normally possess a good first degree (not below Second Class Upper Division) and a PhD degree in the relevant field with not less than three (2) years of teaching and research experience (since earning a relevant PhD degree) in a national or international University or comparable institution of higher learning.
- Recognized publications will be an added advantage. Applicant must have been a Lecturer II at the time of applying for this position. Membership of a relevant professional organization is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
24th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to arrange all application documents (including application cover letters, CV’s, and copies of academic and professional certificates, etc) in one document and submit a single PDF file to: firstname.lastname@example.org In addition, ten (10) hard copies of applications, CV’s and credentials should be sent in one envelope marked with the position applied for, to:
University Administrative Block,
Eastern Palm University,
Ogboko, Ideato South LGA,
- All applicants are advised to convert all their documents (including application cover letters, detailed CVs (containing email addresses, telephone numbers and Skype Ids, among others) and copies of academic and professional certificates, among others) to PDF.
- All applicants are to save their PDF documents with their Names (first and surname) and position applied for (For example, John Okoro Deputy Registrar).
- All applicants are to provide valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email addresses, telephone numbers, and/or Skype Ids.