Eastern Palm University, Ogboko – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the non-academic position below:
Job Title: Deputy Bursar
- Applicants for this position should possess: A good first degree in Accountancy with 10 years post qualification experience;
- A Professional recognized Accountancy Qualifications plus ICAN, ACA, ACCA, ACMA, ANAN; and must be able to demonstrate ability to formulate and implement financial policies and produce manuals of accounting procedure in relation to an international university.
Application Closing Date
24th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to arrange all application documents (including application cover letters, CV’s, and copies of academic and professional certificates, etc) in one document and submit a single PDF file to: firstname.lastname@example.org In addition, ten (10) hard copies of applications, CV’s and credentials should be sent in one envelope marked with the position applied for, to:
University Administrative Block,
Eastern Palm University,
Ogboko, Ideato South LGA,
- All applicants are advised to convert all their documents (including application cover letters, detailed CVs (containing email addresses, telephone numbers and Skype Ids, among others) and copies of academic and professional certificates, among others) to PDF.
- All applicants are to save their PDF documents with their Names (first and surname) and position applied for (For example, John Okoro Deputy Registrar).
- All applicants are to provide valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email addresses, telephone numbers, and/or Skype Ids.