Eastern Palm University, Ogboko – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the non-academic position below:
Job Title: Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Must possess, at least, a Masters degree in Information Technology, Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering or allied disciplines, and with not less than ten (10) years of increasingly technical work experience, or a combinatio0 of education and relevant experience.
- Must have substantial managerial experience in formulating, planning, leading, directing, and controlling a complex and highly technical IT functions, preferably in a university or related organization.
- must have in-depth knowledge of emerging and relevant technologies, trends, methodologies, and resource management principles.
- Must have solid knowledge of network security issues.
- Must have experience loading change in a distributed information technology environment, in addition to experience in leading IT strategic planning.
- Must have ability to establish and maintain partnerships, negotiate with IT vendors and manage relationships.
- Must have wide range of in-depth technical understanding across IT disciplines.
- Must demonstrate ability to understand the structure, operations, strategic objectives, regulatory issues and cultural environment of academia in relation to information technologies.
Application Closing Date
24th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to arrange all application documents (including application cover letters, CV’s, and copies of academic and professional certificates, etc) in one document and submit a single PDF file to: firstname.lastname@example.org In addition, ten (10) hard copies of applications, CV’s and credentials should be sent in one envelope marked with the position applied for, to:
University Administrative Block,
Eastern Palm University,
Ogboko, Ideato South LGA,
- All applicants are advised to convert all their documents (including application cover letters, detailed CVs (containing email addresses, telephone numbers and Skype Ids, among others) and copies of academic and professional certificates, among others) to PDF.
- All applicants are to save their PDF documents with their Names (first and surname) and position applied for (For example, John Okoro Deputy Registrar).
- All applicants are to provide valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email addresses, telephone numbers, and/or Skype Ids.