Cradter Nigeria Limited is an Oil and Gas Services, Support and engineering Company dedicated to providing comprehensive Services to all sectors of the Oil and Gas industry.
We are seeking to recruit qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Subsurface Manager
- Cradter is looking to recruit a Manager in our Exploration and Production Industry Consulting practice to work within the Resources operating group with focus on Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Professionals in this practice work with Upstream Oil and Gas clients to conceptualize, design and implement operational performance improvement programs and IT applications to support the business.
- They also help these organizations improve operational efficiency and therefore their margins as well as improve their capital and operational spend, asset utilization and cash position.
- The successful candidate will bring deep functional expertise in Subsurface and have previous Upstream Oil & Gas experience.
- The candidate will support Cradter to assist clients in optimization and will participate in formulating and driving emerging solutions and offerings across the Subsurface & Wells domains.
- This opportunity requires an ability to develop, guide, and measure improvement programs to ensure tangible performance benefits are realized.”
Roles and Responsibilities
Work with Account teams to deliver Subsurface Services:
- Assist teams in performing assessments of client Subsurface processes, projects and approach to evaluate and determine future state improvements
- Document needs and create value propositions for improvement initiatives including the development of Subsurface strategies
- Assist teams in development of business cases to include cost/benefit estimation, resource planning, scheduling and definition of KPIs
- Support client improvement initiatives leveraging digital technologies such as cloud services, predictive asset analytics, and mobile solutions for improved personnel productivity.
- Support the development of Cradter solutions, assets and project accelerators around the Subsurface & Wells domain including new and innovative end-to-end business services
- Support compelling value propositions and proposals that result in increased win rates and improved average daily rates for the management consulting workforce
- Build and maintain relationship with key industry contacts to include representing Cradter and/ or speaking at relevant industry forums as requested
Application Closing Date
18th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com