MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Revenue Assurance Analyst
- To support revenue assurance function in the business to minimize revenue loss from daily operations and identify revenue leakage
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by partnering with MTNN’s Partners to improve their processes which in turn will improve the efficiency of MTNN’s operations.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions, participating in think-tank activities etc.
- Sustain the right organizational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
- Analyse and report post-paid revenue/collections accurately.
- Develop tools, templates and processes to assist in automation of workflow.
- Prepare presentation material denoting trending, key indicators and performance that have impact on revenue leakages
- Execute audit queries on live data obtained from network operations and compare with corresponding billing data to ensure consistency.
- Audit the billing system regularly to ensure accuracy of tariff rates; review and analyze billing data, rate plans and billing system table to determine areas of revenue leakage.
- Perform regular audit of the information systems and network operations systems.
- Document, quantify, and develop root cause analysis and suggest resolutions for billing issues identified.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office.
Experience & Training
- First degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or any numerate discipline Possession of a professional certification, e.g. CISA, OCP (Developer) is an advantage Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Professional experience in application development tools, including a working knowledge of data mining/analysis using statistical analytic system (SAS), SQL developer, problem solving and reporting/presentation.
- Experience in revenue assurance, system audit, information technology services and business process review is desirable.
- Experience in the telecommunication industry or any of the leading professional services firms is desirable Training: Training on controls, assurance and information systems.
- BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online