Cradter Nigeria Limited is an Oil and Gas Services, Support and engineering Company dedicated to providing comprehensive Services to all sectors of the Oil and Gas industry.
We are seeking to recruit qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer
- The issuing of directions for job close-out and the securing of the final project acceptance and contract release from client.
- Provide input to the establishment of the project execution plan. To include definition on project objectives and strategies, work scope, risk management, overall work plan and schedule, commercial plan, quality and safety requirements etc. This will be consistent with the terms of the respective contract and Amec Foster Wheeler project execution plan mandatory contents.
- The administering of the contract agreements between Amec Foster Wheeler and its subcontractors whereby Amec Foster Wheeler and Client interests are protected and costs are managed.
- The maintaining of close contact with respective Clients throughout the project to ensure satisfactory reaction to Client’s needs or criticisms.
- The monitoring and control of project performance against budget, schedule, and quality and safety requirements using appropriate control tools and reporting of same to Amec Foster Wheeler Management and Client.
- The identification of changes in the scope of work and ensuring that appropriate change requests are current and adequate.
- Managing multi-discipline engineering teams in the delivery of work scopes through regular progress meeting and by facilitation where multi-discipline issues require discussion a resolution.
- Commitment to and promotion of Amec Foster Wheeler’s values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures.
- Degree or equivalent in appropriate Engineering subject OR HND / HNC and preferably membership of appropriate Institute.
- Experienced in either process, mechanical, structural, E&I or controls engineering discipline.
- Experienced in project engineering of multidiscipline engineering design teams.
- Experienced in co-ordinating and interfacing with construction team and sub-contractors.
- Experienced in co-ordinating and controlling team delivery in accordance with agreed cost, schedule and change without compromising HSSEQ standards.
- Experienced in developing & maintaining good relationships with client and sub-contractors.
- Ability to review clients Scopes of Work for completeness and clarity of intent. Liaise with client groups on points requiring clarification.
- Propose and execute remedial actions for all identified problem areas associated with schedule slippage.
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org