Cradter Nigeria Limited is an Oil and Gas Services, Support and Engineering Company dedicated to providing comprehensive Services to all sectors of the Oil and Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Technical Training (Oil & Gas)
- Plans & Implements technical training programme for the Graduate Engineer Trainees and Operator/Technician trainees in consultation with the technical departments in the company to ensure structured development of trainees within the company.
- Reviews & recommends technical training for professionals/Engineers working in technical department in consultation with departmental manager & technical Training Specialist to upgrade technical knowledge & skills of the technical professionals/Engineers.
- Evaluates Scholar’s Technical training education in various universities and Recommends for the programme for the approval to ensure that the programme/curriculum meets company’s technical requirements.
- Provides strategic consulting in all aspects related to technical training for organization-wide initiatives and participates in the design, development and implementation of training programs of a broad organizational scope to meet learning & development objectives.
- Oversees the delivery of technical training specialists/Instructors and practical training & facilities at workshop/laboratories to ensure high standard of Technical training to the company trainees.
- Consults with cross functional project teams, leaders and/or stakeholders on technical training programmes and develop & implement customised technical training solutions with external subject matter experts.
- Researches and studies advancements in educational technologies and methods; evaluates effectiveness of training and development programs to improve technical training provision of the technical learning centre.
- Coordinates with upstream & downstream technical functions of the company on On-Development Technical Training for Engineers & Technicians to provide technical training solutions for Individual Development Programme.
- Overall responsible for end to end technical training process for engineers, technician, and operators that includes Design of curriculum, arrange/conduct class room & practical training, monitor the progress and conduction of tests & issuing certification.
- Evaluate & arrange expert from industry/training providers on technical subjects for the class room training to impart best training quality.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering, Post Graduate Degree qualification is preferred.
- Essential: Experience in the Downstream Oil & Gas Sector
- Minimum of 6 years of post-qualification experience Technical Training in oil & Gas/Petrochemical/process industry or Head of Department in Engineering at college/university.
- Knowledge of oil & gas industry technical processes and subject matter expert in one of the area of Engineering subjects related to Oil &Gas Sector.
- Extensive knowledge in designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating training plans, curricula, and methodology.
- Skilled in analysing target audience and presenting ideas in a clear, concise manner.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, Presentation skills with a focus on rapport building, listening, and the ability to deliver effective training programs.
- Ability to consult with stakeholders to offer important technological and organizational feedback.
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com