MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Budget and Business Planning Analyst
- To coordinate the preparation of NWG detail business plan and provide support for the development of MTNN business plan.
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by partnering with MTNN’s Partners to improve their processes which in turn will improve the efficiency of MTNN’s operations.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions, participating in think-tank activities etc.
- Sustain the right organizational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
- Develop a costing model for all Network and Facility major projects like average BTS and Transmission site project total cost, working with all functional heads to continuously benchmark cost against standard costing models and other best practice.
- Business cases evaluation and investment appraisal of key projects
- Provide support for the development of MTNN business plan/forecast, coordinating and preparing Network Group business plan/forecast details.
- Ensure accurate provision of financial information to support Nominal Plan Design, providing input into the preparation of Network Group financial related Board Papers.
- Implement a Network Budgetary Model to capture all network material and software requirements which include building different models for BTS and switches operational cost requirements in terms of fuel, maintenance, etc.
- Track and report financial ratios against budgetary baselines, ensuring accuracy and integrity of financial information and cost provided by all departments in Network Group.
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- May be required to work extended hours.
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- Fluent in English.
- First degree in Accounting or any other related field (sciences or social sciences).
- Partly/Fully qualified –ACA,ACCA,CIMA,CPA or MBA/MSC.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others.
- Experience working in a medium organization.
- Experience covering similar functions in multinational Manufacturing and Telecommunication companies. This Includes:
- Experience in a large customer service oriented organization.
- Experience in financial statement analysis.
- Budgeting and forecasting Training:
- Best practices in budget preparation.
- Financial Analysis.
- Financial modelling in Excel.
- Report Writing.
- BA, BEd, BSc, BTech or HND
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online