Marie Stopes International is a Social Business, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide reproductive health care and allied services. MSION’s goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and dramatically improve access and use of a range of reproductive health services. MSION is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership which is in over 40 countries worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Regional Administrative Officer
Job Type: Full-Time
Duration: 2 Years
Department: Human Resources and Administration Unit
- This position exists to provide support at MSION regional offices on procurement, inventory management, fleet management Asset management, Administrative and HR Functions.
- The RAO will be a liaison officer between relevant units at the support office and the regional office.
- This position exists to provide support at the regional offices on Procurement, Inventory management, Fleet and Assets Management, other Administrative functions, Corporate Services and HR Management. The RAO will be responsible for bi-weekly stock report on tally, fleet report, vehicle maintenance monthly report and in charge of procurement processes (from request to quote to issuance of PO).
- The RAO will work in collaboration with the Regional Manager, Inventory and Asset Management Coordinator, Fleet Coordinator and the Senior Procurement Officer to coordinate activities of the PILAM unit in the Regions; and with the HR Manager and the Corporate Services Coordinator on their respective units’ functions.
Coordination of Procurement Processes:
- Maintain Pre-Qualified Vendors List
- Treat all Procurement Request Form (PRF) in his/her region by sending out request for quote to vendors on the Vendors list, evaluate quotations, organise Procurement Committee (PC) meeting when required and manage issuance of POs
- Procurement above the region’s threshold will be forwarded to the Support office
- Send weekly Procurement Report
- Manage the usage of the daily vehicle Checklist
- Manage the usage of the fuel voucher & Total cards
- Send monthly, the fuel receipts and maintenance invoices
- Maintain vehicles’ files at the regional office
Inventory and Stock Management:
- Maintaining accurate records of stock movement in and out of the warehouse daily.
- Posting & documentation of all goods receipt and stock consumption as it happens on a daily basis
- Ensuring synchronization of all inventory postings at the Regional office with Support Office’s Central Store database on a weekly basis and as at when due.
- Carrying out weekly cycle count to determine Critical Stock consumption rates and interpreting same into the following reports:
- Critical Stock Report
- CPFR (Collaborative Planning, Forecast & Replenishment) Report
- Prompt treatment of all material requisitions and issuing of stock items to User departments, Outreach teams and Field officers daily.
- Maintaining GWP (Good Warehouse Practice) and HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) standards through:
- tidy shelving, racking system/ store arrangement,
- FEFO (First Expired First Out),
- FIFO (First In First Out),
- Stock Codification/ labelling
- Use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) at all time
- Give monthly report on expired drugs and medical consumables.
- Manage the assets’ register
- Maintain records of assets’ movement and acquisition
Human Resource Management Support:
- Support the HR Management Team as a liaison Officer between regional offices and the Support Office
- Manage distribution of work-tools to team members at Regional offices
- Collate Time sheet and other relevant HR documentation for transmission to the Support Office
Corporate Services & Other Administrative Functions:
- Support the Corporate Services Unit (CSU) Team as a liaison Officer between regional offices and the Support Office
- Support Training and other Corporate activities at Regional and state offices with guidance from the Support Office CSU team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement & Stores Management, Business Administration, Social Sciences or related Field.
- A professional Qualification in Procurement, Logistics or Inventory Management, or Accounting will be an advantage
- At least 2 years work experience
- Fluency in English (Written and Spoken)
- Proven excellent technical oral, written, and editing abilities
- Ability to present and write for multiple audiences
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work well with others in team environments
- Must be able to satisfy stakeholders
- Should be able to work in deadline driven/results orientated atmospheres
- Strong people management skills
- Report writing
- Motivated personally and professionally to develop a career in Procurement
- Willingness to travel as requested.
Application Closing Date
11th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online