First Katalyst Marketing – We commenced business in 2012 and within that time, and with a highly experienced staff, we have demonstrated our capability as a go-to agency for top-notch marketing solutions. we have driven business growth for many businesses across Nigeria, West Africa, the UAE and the uk.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Technician
Locations: Lagos and Kwara
- Performs all phone repairs, rework, test and documentation steps necessary to proceed
- Troubleshoots down to the component level, repairs and documents all failures
- Responsible for fault finding and repair
- Refurbishes mobile phones, wireless devices and other related models
- Implements locking/unlocking, language change and profiling of mobiles.
- Disassemble/reassemble down to board and component levels.
- Repairs accurately
- Handles customer requests for technical assistance
Education & Experience
- Degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent
- Two to three years experience within mobile phone repair environment
Knowledge & Skills:
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Soldering skills
- Product Knowledge/Modern Technology
- Time management skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to handle pressure/Work under fast moving environment
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s (in MS Word or PDF Format) stating their desired position and location as the subject of the mail to: email@example.com