Saro Lifecare started in 2007 when Saro Agro Sciences Ltd bought over the Personal & Home Care Division of Chemicals & Allied Plc thus becoming the owner of Purit Antiseptic Liquid, Carat Medicated Soap, Safecut Aftershave and Dayspring Liquid Detergent amongst other brands for the Leading Indigenous Non-Oil Exporter of the Year 2 times in the past 5 years
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Market Sales Representative (MSR)
- He/She ensures wholesales, & retail customers in assigned open markets are served; and SLC products are available & visible at the retail / wholesalers outlets in assigned open markets at all times.
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Sell company products to current & potential wholesale / retail outlets & customers.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Merchandize & execute products display initiatives leading to the desired visibilities for company brands in the retail outlets trade channels.
- OND (Any Discipline) Fluent in English, and Computer Literate, with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Age – 20-30 years
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Computer literate
- Must be resident in City of interest(Kaduna)
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically Using their Location& Position applied for as the subject of the mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org