Lonadek is a firm of Consultants with a passion and desire to implement and develop Local Content in a manner that adds value to all stakeholders. Our goal is to ensure that locals and indigenous companies develop themselves and utilise tested systems, processes and procedures to deliver quality goods and services in the Gulf of Guinea and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Advisor
Job Type: Full time
- Formulate financial/ account policies and advice management
- Generate invoice to clients on schedule and follow up on payments.
- Prepare cash flow analysis and projections for company operations.
- Handle Tax matters including Vat, PAYE, W/Tax and Company Income Tax, etc.
- Preparation of Profit and Loss Account and Balance Sheet.
- Reviewing and monitoring of internal control procedures.
- Preparation of annual budget and budget forecasting and review.
- Preparation of budget versus actual expenditure reports.
- Efficient Cash and Treasury Management/ Bank Reconciliation
- Perform Management Information Reports including: Weekly clearing expenses, monthly cash flow statements.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online