Lonadek is a firm of Consultants with a passion and desire to implement and develop Local Content in a manner that adds value to all stakeholders. Our goal is to ensure that locals and indigenous companies develop themselves and utilise tested systems, processes and procedures to deliver quality goods and services in the Gulf of Guinea and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Controller
Job Type: Full time
- Create relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers
- Control all aspects of project documentation on multiple simultaneous projects, utilizing various control methods/systems.
- Prepare, operate and update Document Control Procedures in line with the Company’s Document Management System.
- Ensure proper document control support is given to each project.
- Produce and maintain Document Progress Reports to the Management.
- Ensure all documentation provided is as per Client quality formatting requirements. Formatting may include correcting templates, fonts and style, pagination and numbering and other activities that may be required to achieve a client’s documentation requirements.
- Create Document Control and correspondence folders for individual projects.
- Work in strict co-operation with the Project Manager to ensure project progress status integration.
- Ensure all templates used with the department conform to the Company standard.
- Ad hoc duties as required to assist the project team.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online