Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern
Job ID: 17022153
Job Category: Research
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
- Citi, a leading Global Finance company, is looking for young, bright and intelligent undergraduates to join its 2017 summer internship programme in Nigeria.
- Citi’s success is driven by its exceptional people; their passion, dedication and entrepreneurship. It will be people like you who will shape its future.
- Citi’s summer internship programme is a four week (3th – 28th July 2017) intensive program which provides successful applicants with a birds-eye view of the workings of a global company.
- If you are smart, creative thinker with high ethical standards, your place is here!
Eligibility – All candidates must:
- Be currently enrolled in a university with a minimum CGPA (cumulative grade point average) of 3.5/5 or 70%
- Have completed their 2nd year of university and not be in their final year
- Possess good communication/interpersonal skills and able to work in a team
- Short listed candidates will be required to complete a mandatory essay (within one week of receiving subject topics)
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online