Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) provides the infrastructure for automated processing, settlement of payments and fund transfer instructions between Banks and Card Companies in Nigeria. NIBSS is owned equally by all licensed banks in Nigeria, and the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automated Bulk Clearing Officer
Department: Automated Clearing House Operations
Division: Technology & Operations
Reports to: Head, ABC Operations
- The Automated Bulk Clearing Officer must be advanced in numerical analysis in order to generate and evaluate data for processing and monitoring payment operations platforms.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Application support
- Process payment instructions for IPPIS, NIS, CBN and any other client that may be assigned to you.
- Give customer support when needed
- Liaise with Banks to resolve issues as regards to processes
- Ensure clients reports are delivered to them as at when due
- Monitor ABC operations and ensure compliance with agreed timelines
- Ensure subordinates deliver on agreed timelines
- Provide strategies and innovative ideas on moving ABC operations forward
- Ensure zero error tolerance for ABC operations is achieved
- Ensure MOUs signed with third party clients are adhered to
- Provide support to business development when necessary.
The desired candidate must exhibit competencies in the following:
- Knowledge of e-payment and payment systems
- Monitoring of payment platforms
- Basic knowledge of the financial service industry
- Sound appreciation and working knowledge of MS office tools
- Good problem solving and analytical abilities
- Administering payments portals
- Excellent communication skills
- Generation of payment reports
- Customer Focus
- Focus on excellent delivery
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience
Required Qualification / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in any Numerical field from an accredited University
- Relevant professional qualification(s) will be an added advantage
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online