A Pan African Information Technology and Engineering Company, Specialized in Software development, Database and Analytics Solutions, Systems Integration, Systems Support, Consulting and Advisory Services. We are OEM distributors and VAR of a wide range of Strategic and Transformative IT Solution for the Public and Private Sector.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
- Product and services innovation, software development, presales activities (product demonstration, concept presentation, Proof of Concept activities, project management (both in strategic software development, product/service delivery to internal and external customers), customer engagement either to understand peculiar needs/challenges or to ensure that gaps in existing projects are understood.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather end user requirements, analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems.
- Document and demonstrate software to clients (flowcharts, PowerPoints).
- Coach, train and guide junior developers in applications development.
- Verify program operations by testing.
- Write proposals and make presentations to customers.
- Recommend improvement actions to management concerning productivity in software development.
Competency and Skill Requirements
- Business analysis and requirement gathering skills.
- Software architecture, design, documentation and testing. (Web, Mobile)
- Minimum of 3 years in database programing and software development using current technologies (Java, .Net, Android, iOS, etc.).
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence and analytics.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent technical, analytical, interpersonal and organization skills.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org